Digital Marketing Analyst
GrowthAssistant is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst for our growth marketing team. This teammate creates reports and dashboards from pulled-out data on various social media platforms and websites. Furthermore, data investigation, insights, and recommendations will also be provided by this teammate promptly, ensuring the report’s accuracy.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and wants continuous learning and growth during their career.
- Work From Home
- Attendance, Performance, and Referral Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Offs
- Health Insurance Card
- Manipulate or process data sets (i.e., sorting, scrubbing, tagging, cleaning, de-duping) from social media platforms (i.e., Meta/FB, Google, YouTube, TikTok, Twitter)
- Create templated reports for partners upon request
- Build reports and dashboards from scratch or using provided templates
- Analyze results and write a summary of reports
- Provide daily / weekly / monthly reporting on various data sets
- Validate and troubleshoot existing reports for data / logic accuracy
- Perform other ad-hoc data analysis tasks as needed
- 4+ years of experience in complex data analysis is a must-have
- 2+ years of experience with pulling data from Paid Ads / Ads Manager in Meta/FB, Google, YouTube, TikTok, and Twitter is a must-have
- 1+ years of experience with Google Analytics
- Must have experience with Tableau, Looker, or other similar BI tools
- Must have intermediate to advanced experience in Google Sheets or MS Excel
- Preferably with experience in EDO (Entertainment Data Oracle) and/or VideoAmp
- Experience with Python or SQL scripting is a nice-to-have
- Familiarity with Gmail and Slack for internal communication
- Demonstrated ability to generate ad-hoc reports and dashboards from scratch
- Understand the Marketing metrics on the digital platform
- Should be highly organized, detail-oriented, proactive, and timely with deliverables
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Can work on the graveyard shift following any US time zones
Jumpstart your application by filling out our application form AND completing the video recording ahead of time! Here's the link to our video recording for you to complete:
Do you already have a pre-recorded video? Include it in your portfolio, and we can review it instead! Make sure you've provided a brief summary about yourself, your work achievements, and why you're the next best hire!
Completion of video recording helps us expedite the application process a few days earlier than expected!
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of our team. Ideal candidates desire to learn and grow, take on more responsibilities along the way, and be resourceful enough to gather enough information to help provide accurate analysis and insights. Join our team now!