Shopify Supply Chain Specialist
We are looking for an Shopify Supply Chain Specialist to join our growth marketing team of an e-commerce technology company and liquidity platform in the US. This teammate will assist with the procurement, product data, and freight or logistics of the company.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and wants continuous learning and growth during their career. This is a remote position.
- Work From Home
- Attendance, Performance, and Referral Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Offs
- Co-write and update Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Follow checklist or template instructions to onboard suppliers and set up suppliers in the systems
- Order fulfillment, place purchase orders, procurement and follow-up with the suppliers as well as linking up with customer support for order management
- Clean up data in Shopify and ensure descriptions are consistent and SKU is working
- Finance-inventory reconciliation - keeping tack of the POs and invoices to assist inventory payment calculation
- Schedule freight from the manufacturer to the 3PL using the freight forwarder
- Keep track of POs and invoices to assist in the inventory payment calculation
- Experience in Shopify
- Experience with E-commerce brands
- Experience with the 3PL process
- Experience with freight forwarding and/or shipping
- Attention to details
- Advanced knowledge with Google Sheet and Microsoft Excel - able to use advance formulas
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Can work in graveyard shift following the US Eastern Timezone
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of our team. Ideal candidates have the desire to learn and grow and take on more responsibilities along the way. Join our team now!