Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist
GrowthAssistant is looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist for the growth marketing team of a high-growth SaaS company in the US. This teammate manages email and SMS campaigns within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) by building and launching journeys/sequences, creating templates, inputting content, testing, and reporting about the campaign.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a fast-growing “unicorn” brand and wants continuous learning and growth during their career.
- Work From Home
- Attendance, Performance, and Referral Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Offs
- Health Insurance Card
- Design email templates that meet the brand guidelines and standards and utilize approved design elements and assets
- Code email campaigns and newsletters using HTML and CSS, set up email in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform, including A/B testing
- Own readability and accurate rendering across all major email clients and devices
- Perform thorough testing of each email after coding to identify issues and correct them before the email is scheduled for deployment
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML, CSS, responsive design, email testing, and other aspects of email execution as needed
- 1-3 years of work experience in developing email campaigns with a thorough understanding of HTML and CSS is a must-have
- Proficient with A/B testing, personalization, dynamic content, transactional and triggered series, and industry best practices is a must-have
- Must have knowledge and experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Journey Builder, and Einstein Workflow
- Preferably with Figma and other design software
- Preferably with Slack, Asana, MS Office, and Adobe Suite
- Experience in coding live text
- Versatile in the use of web fonts
- Experience coding emails for dark mode
- Experience coding mobile-friendly emails
- Knowledge of best practices for email accessibility
- Ability to troubleshoot and update code as necessary
- Ability to work independently with demonstrated resourcefulness, drive for results, and proactiveness
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Can work on the graveyard following any timezone in the US
Jumpstart your application by filling out our application form AND completing the video recording ahead of time! Here's the link to our video recording for you to complete:
Do you already have a pre-recorded video? Include it in your portfolio, and we can review it instead! Make sure you've provided a brief summary about yourself, your work achievements, and why you're the next best hire!
Completion of video recording helps us expedite the application process a few days earlier than expected!
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates desire to learn, grow, and take on more responsibilities along the way. Join our team now!