Influencer Outreach Specialist
We are looking for an Influencer Marketer to join Influencer Marketing company in the US. This teammate will manage the end-to-end influencer marketing of the team and support the rapidly growing partnerships with influencers and advocates.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and wants continuous learning and growth during their career.
- Work From Home
- Performance, Attendance, and Referral Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Offs
- Health Insurance Card
- Build lists of qualified influencers based on client parameters (# of followers, engagement, content alignment with the brand's mission, estimated CAC, etc.)
- Manage tracking spreadsheet and provide reporting (# of outreaches, response rate)
- Templated outreach and coordination (mostly email but ability to communicate over the phone as well if needed)
- Manage outreach administrative / data entry touch-points
- Escalating issues when appropriate re: contract negotiation and/or deliverables
- Facilitation of contract closing
- Draft project briefing documents, with client guidance, so influences can understand product messaging and guidelines for content creation
- QC ongoing campaigns (review if content posted is within the guidelines)
- Perform ad-hoc operations tasks as needed
- 2+ years experience executing influencer marketing or affiliate marketing campaigns
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Experience with Aspire for influencer marketing (or similar tool)
- Intermediate experience with Excel / GSheets
- Ability to work US time zones (EST preferred)
Jumpstart your application by filling out our application form AND completing the video recording ahead of time! Here's the link to our video recording for you to complete:
Do you already have a pre-recorded video? Include it in your portfolio and we can review it instead! Make sure you've provided a brief summary about you, your work achievements and why you're the next best hire!
Completion of video recording helps us expedite the application process a few days earlier than expected!
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates desire to learn and grow and take on more responsibilities along the way.