Digital Marketing Associate
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Associate to join a growth marketing team in the US. This is a remote position. This teammate will assist with email marketing, campaign management, web page creation, and more! This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand, and continue learning and growing during their career.
- Work From Home
- Attendance, Performance, and Referral Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Offs
- Health Insurance Card
- Use SEM rush to identify top linking domains in our space (40% of time)
- Send outreach emails (within SEM rush) - 250 per week (template will be provided)
- Webpage creation (no coding required) (40% of time)
- Create ~50 pages using a template on Webflow
- Each page will be customized to a specific use case
- Email marketing management (20%)
- Design and write multiple email sequences targeting prospects
- Set up and execute email campaigns in PipeDrive and ActiveCampaign
- Set up and share performance reporting
- Setup email sequences for users to keep them engaged and upsell them with ActiveCampaign
- Ad hoc tasks as assigned by the client
- 2+ years of email marketing experience
- Experience with G Suite is a must-have
- Experience with Webflow
- 1+ years of experience with SEM rush or similar
- Has experience in creative edits in Canva (i.e. resizing, overlays)
- Experience with research and client outreach
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Must be able to follow the agreed timeline and meet deadlines.
- Can work graveyard hours.
Jumpstart your application by filling out our application form AND completing the video recording ahead of time! Here's the link to our video recording for you to complete:
Do you already have a pre-recorded video? Include it in your portfolio and we can review it instead! Make sure you've provided a brief summary about you, your work achievements and why you're the next best hire!
Completion of video recording helps us expedite the application process a few days earlier than expected!
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates will have a desire to learn and grow, and take on more responsibilities along the way.