Digital Marketing Assistant
Join one of our top growth marketing teams in the US! You will be assisting an ultra high growth company with campaign management, reporting, providing insights, QA & testing.
If you want to grow your career working with a well-known brand and learn the latest tips, tricks, and hacks for growth, this is the role for you.
- Work From Home
- Attendance, Performance, and Referral Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Offs
- Health Insurance Card
As a Digital Marketing Assistant, you will help us monitor and manage our social media initiatives by providing accurate data and insights on our ongoing campaigns.
Campaign Management - You create, manage, and optimize campaigns on different platforms (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Ads), troubleshoot Issues on each, execute ad changes, and integrate UTM/Pixel ID set-up when needed. While you may not know all of these now, we’ll train you in them over the course of your first year.
Testing & Reporting - You collect and analyze data, perform daily and weekly reporting, and build dashboards with the information. You will need to analyze user engagement (e.g., Click through rate) and provide a rational interpretation of the data.
Communication - You respond to communications in a timely manner, escalate and alert teams via Slack/phone/text when unexpected trends or errors are detected.
- Must have strong (1+ year) experience with Facebook Business Manager (Google Ads, LinkedIn, and other digital platforms are a plus!)
- Must be able to run campaigns on at least 2 digital platforms (Facebook ads, Google ads, etc.)
- Must be able to analyze and interpret metrics from different digital platforms (Facebook, Google analytics, etc.)
- Understanding of Excel for analysis (leveraging pivot tables, vlookups, etc.)
- Great English communication skills
- Must be able to follow the agreed timeline and meet deadlines
- Can work graveyard hours
Jumpstart your application by sending your resume and completing the video recording ahead of time! Here's the link to our video recording for you to complete:
Do you already have a pre-recorded video? Include it in your portfolio and we can review it instead! Make sure you've provided a brief summary about you, your work achievements and why you're the next best hire!
Completion of video recording helps us expedite the application process a few days earlier than expected!
If you want to learn and grow, take on more responsibilities along the way, and are resourceful enough to gather accurate analysis and insights then you are our ideal candidate!