Qualtrics Consumer Research Analyst
We are looking for a Qualtrics Consumer Research Analyst to join our growth marketing team. This teammate develops and implements surveys in Qualtrics. Furthermore, teammate ensures accurate reporting on the survey results via dashboards and presentation decks.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and wants continuous learning and growth during their career.
- Work From Home
- Performance, Attendance, and Referral Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Offs
- Health Insurance Card
- Assist with the writing and development of consumer surveys in Qualtrics
- Visualize data points into easy-to-read formats (bar graphs, pie charts, etc.)
- Create dashboards in the survey platform (Qualtrics)
- Create summary decks using client-provided templates
- Translate data points into consumer insights
- Monitor customer reviews and identify and illuminate trends and insights
- 2+ years of consumer research experience using a survey tool is a must-have
- Must have advanced experience developing surveys and building dashboards using a survey tool/platform in Qualtrics
- Ability to visualize data points using Google Sheets or MS Excel is a must-have
- Should have basic design skills using Canva or similar tools
- Experience with Slack and Google Suite is a must-have
- 1+ years of experience with Asana or similar project management platform is a nice-to-have
- Preferably with consumer research/insights experience in the apparel industry
- Should be keen to details, highly organized, has strong analytical skills, proactive, responsive, and complete deliverables on time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have worked in the graveyard/night shift for the last 6 months.
Jumpstart your application by filling out our application form AND completing the video recording ahead of time! Here's the link to our video recording for you to complete:
Do you already have a pre-recorded video? Include it in your portfolio, and we can review it instead! Make sure you've provided a brief summary about yourself, your work achievements, and why you're the next best hire!
Completion of video recording helps us expedite the application process a few days earlier than expected!
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of our team. Ideal candidates desire to learn and grow, take on more responsibilities along the way, and be resourceful enough to gather enough information to help provide accurate analysis and insights. Join our team now!