We are looking for an energetic and experienced Marketing Assistant who will help our clients with their daily operations and business. You will be working with an exciting startup organization of eager and young professionals who are hungry for growth and opportunities!
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and wants continuous learning and growth during their career.
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join a marketing team in the US for a remote position.
- Remote work
- Referral Incentives
- Paid Time Offs
- Paid US Holidays
- Maintain content calendar and pipeline including podcast, blog articles, and other content related initiatives
- Maintain podcast schedule, coordinate bookings guests, schedule recordings, and generally ensure the program runs smoothly
- Basic design edits using existing templates for promotional graphics, podcast material and other ad hoc requests
- Publish podcast across RSS feed (using Anchor or similar), YouTube, and our owned properties, and social media
- Repurpose oral or written content and create a creative library of assets organized by date, topic, guests, etc.
- Leverage content and create compelling social content (6 short form Twitter buckets, etc.)
- Strong command of the English language and written communication skills in the context of digital marketing.
- Basic Canva experience (light video/audio editing, basic graphic edits/iterations) - Adobe Suite preferred
- Familiarity with WordPress or similar
- Basic experience with a CRM (Hubspot preferred)
Nice to Have:
- Understanding of the mobile or games marketing ecosystem B2B marketing experience
- Basic experience with audio and video editing Experience with Moz or similar SEO tools/platforms
- 1+ years experience of organic social media management across LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, (FB, Snapchat and TikTok are nice to have)
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates desire to learn and grow, take on more responsibilities along the way. Join our team now!