GrowthAssistant is looking for a Data / Reports Specialist for our growth marketing team. This teammate creates reports and dashboards from pulled-out data on various social media platforms and websites. Furthermore, data investigation, insights, and recommendations will also be provided by this teammate promptly, ensuring the report’s accuracy.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and wants continuous learning and growth during their career.
- Work From Home
- Attendance, Performance, and Referral Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Offs
- Health Insurance Card
- Data manipulation (i.e., sorting, scrubbing, tagging, cleaning, de-duping)
- Create templated reports for partners upon request
- Provide daily / weekly / monthly reporting on various data sets
- Perform other ad-hoc data analysis tasks as needed
- Pull out data sets from social media platforms and websites (i.e., Meta/FB Ads, YouTube Ads, TikTok Ads, Google Ads, Twitter)
- 2+ years experience with reporting and light data analysis
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets is a must-have
- Performed formulas/functions like pivots, nested functions, charting, v lookup, h lookup, etc., is a must-have
- Preferably with experience in EDO (Entertainment Data Oracle) and/or VideoAmp
- Experience with Looker (or similar BI tools) is a nice-to-have
- Experience extracting data sets from social media platforms (i.e., Meta/FB Ads, YouTube Ads, TikTok Ads, Google Analytics) and websites is strongly preferred
- Familiarity with Gmail and Slack for internal communication
- Demonstrated ability to generate ad-hoc reports and dashboards from scratch
- Should be highly organized, detail-oriented, proactive, and timely with deliverables
- Strong English communication skills (both verbal and written) are a must-have
- Can work on the graveyard shift following any US time zones
Jumpstart your application by filling out our application form AND completing the video recording ahead of time! Here's the link to our video recording for you to complete:
Do you already have a pre-recorded video? Include it in your portfolio, and we can review it instead! Make sure you've provided a brief summary about yourself, your work achievements, and why you're the next best hire!
Completion of video recording helps us expedite the application process a few days earlier than expected!
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of our team. Ideal candidates desire to learn and grow, take on more responsibilities along the way, and be resourceful enough to gather enough information to help provide accurate analysis and insights. Join our team now!