Brand Merchandising Designer
We are looking for an energetic and experienced Design Assistant who will help our clients with their daily operations, business, and personal-related tasks. You will be working with an exciting startup organization of eager and young professionals who are hungry for growth and opportunities!
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and wants continuous learning and growth during their career.
- Work From Home
- Performance, Attendance, and Referral Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Offs
- Health Insurance Card
- Help develop global retail merchandising assets for a consistent and immersive visual experience across all retailers globally.
- Work closely with the Director of Design on packaging projects for new product launches and updates to existing packaging artwork.
- Concept, develop and execute a wide variety of assets for digital applications, website needs, marketing and PR initiatives, digital ads, mobile, and social media channels, on-site events, campaigns.
- Support social media, PR outreach, events and engagement with graphic assets.
- Follow and maintain brand identity characteristics, typography, photography, color etc.
- Communicate timelines, specs and needs effectively to ensure timely delivery of assets.
- Work closely with all design team members in a collaborative environment.
- Must provide a portfolio or examples of previous design projects.
- Proficient in the Adobe suite of programs including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- 2-5 years experience is preferred, including experience with visual merchandising.
- Must be able to follow branding standards
- Must have experience or willing to work the graveyard shift
- Must be able to communicate well in the English language
- Saving, organizing and filing creative assets for easy access and collaboration
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates desire to learn and grow, take on more responsibilities along the way. Join our team now!