CRM Management Specialist
GrowthAssistant is looking for a CRM Management Specialist to support a rapid-growing company in the US. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and continue learning and growing during their career.
- Work From Home
- Attendance, Performance, and Referral Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Offs
- Health Insurance Card
- 3+ years of CRM experience with data management and automation (Hubspot, Salesforce, etc.)
- Intermediate Google Sheets experience for data pulls / uploads and basic formulas, pivot tables, Vlookups, etc.
- Experience in a start-up or hyper-growth company where change/pivots are frequent
- Ability to create custom workflows, pipelines, and automation - client to provide copy for templates and strategy behind deployment/sequences
- Tracking of data in CRM (i.e meetings, deals, etc.) - client to indicate what data should be tracked and preferences for new objects/fields
- Create reports for meetings (scheduled, held), deals, leads, etc. - client to provide clear, prescriptive direction re: report content and presentation of data
- Ensure 100% data quality by identifying and filling in missing data points
- Monitor deal pipeline: Ensure leads are getting worked on, in the right lead stage, etc.
- CRM hygiene (cleaning/clearing marketing contacts, dupes, etc.)
- Create and update dashboards based on KPIs per pipeline - client to provide KPIs and guidance for dashboard visualizations
- Manage agenda 24 hours in advance, prepare dossier, and notify key task reminders.
- Identify leads by managing the contacts on LinkedIn and other possible sources, do outreach via email and direct message, and book sales calls on the Lead’s calendar.
- Communicate with the client any post-sales call concerns via email, like bumping to get feedback, a contract signed, etc., or simply enrolling to the next sequence, and updating deal notes in HubSpot.
- Book meetings on sales calendars
Nice to Have:
- Prior experience supporting multiple executives at the same time
- Prior experience building sales systems/frameworks
- Experience documenting new processes in SOP/playbook format
Jumpstart your application by filling out our application form AND completing the video recording ahead of time! Here's the link to our video recording for you to complete:
Do you already have a pre-recorded video? Include it in your portfolio and we can review it instead! Make sure you've provided a brief summary about you, your work achievements and why you're the next best hire!
Completion of video recording helps us expedite the application process a few days earlier than expected!
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates desire to learn and grow and take on more responsibilities along the way.