Web Design Assistant
We are seeking a creative and skilled Web Design Assistant to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing static graphics for various digital platforms, editing existing creative assets, creating short videos and GIFs, and enhancing internal documents and presentations. Your artistic vision and technical proficiency will contribute to our brand's visual identity and communication.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and wants continuous learning and growth during their career.
- Work From Home
- Performance, Attendance, and Referral Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Offs
- Health Insurance Card
- Design static graphics for ad sets, display ads, social posts, website, etc.
- Edit and iterate off existing creative assets (crop, resize, text overlays, etc.)
- Stitch and edit short video and GIF content as needed
- Create decks and / or visually enhance internal docs / proposals / presentations (Lookbooks, infographics, project templates. etc.)
- Sample portfolio from some of our current talent can be found here
- 3+ years of graphics editing experience
- 1+ years experience with Adobe XD
- Experience with other Adobe Suite products for graphic design a plus
- Ability to work MST
- Familiar with HTML / CSS or WordPress
- Familiarity with Slack or similar chat tool for team communication
- Saving, organizing, and filing creative assets for easy/quick access and swift coordinate/collaboration w/the creative department
If you're a creative thinker with a passion for visual storytelling and a desire to contribute to our team's success, we encourage you to apply. Join us in shaping our brand's visual narrative and making a significant impact on our marketing efforts.