Motion Graphics Video Editor
We are seeking a talented and creative Design Assistant to join our fast-paced marketing team. As a Design Assistant, you will be tasked to create visually appealing and engaging multimedia content across various platforms. Your role will involve designing and producing graphics - static and motion, videos, and other multimedia elements to enhance brand presence and effectively communicate our message to the target market.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and wants continuous learning and growth during their career.
- Work From Home
- Performance, Attendance, and Referral Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Offs
- Health Insurance Card
- Record raw footage using the tool to then put through production
- Record and create custom product demo videos as needed
- Design videos for ad sets, display ads, social posts, landing pages, web, etc.
- Edit and iterate off existing creative assets (crop, resize, text overlays, etc.)
- Stitch and edit short video and GIF content for digital ad campaigns across various channels (FB, IG Reels, Linkedin, TikTok, etc,)
- Strong attention to detail
- Create decks and / or visually enhance internal docs as needed
- Sample portfolio from some of our current talent can be found here
- 3+ years of video editing experience
- Experience with Adobe for video editing (mostly After Effects but Premier Pro as well)
- Navigational experience with Google Slides (intermediate+)
- Some experience with static graphics in Adobe for various uses
- Ability to work PST
- Experience with Adobe for static editing (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Experience using Canva for quick video and graphics edits
- Familiarity with Slack and Gmail for internal comms
- History of design work for productivity-related software or B2B SaaS companies
- Notion experience for team admin and project tracking
- Saving, organizing, and filing creative assets for easy/quick access and swift coordination/collaboration with the creative department
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates desire to learn and grow and take on more responsibilities along the way. Join our team now!
Do you already have a pre-recorded video? Include it in your portfolio and we can review it instead! Make sure you've provided a brief summary about you, your work achievements and why you're the next best hire!
Start your video recording here!
Completion of video recording helps us expedite the application process a few days earlier than expected!