Shopify Business Analyst
We are looking for an energetic and experienced Shopify Business Analyst who will help our clients with their daily operations, business, and personal-related tasks. You will be working with an exciting startup organization of eager and young professionals who are hungry for growth and opportunities!
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and wants continuous learning and growth during their career.
- Work From Home
- Attendance, Performance, and Referral Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Offs
- Track KPIs and trends of the A/B test
- Download data from Intelligems and transfer to GoogleSheet/Excel
- Create and track all the experiments within Intelligems.
- Handle experiment profit per site visitor (Gross Margin, north star of the client)
- Transpose/restructure the sheet for A/B test results based on client’s instructions
- Have a certain business acumen (specifically in an ecommerce setting, understands business sense and terminology)
- With Basic marketing knowledge (revenue to contribution margin, understands basic pricing and adjustments, familiar with discount adjustments, shipping test), prior knowledge of product vs variance.
- Advanced Excel skills (lookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Knowledge of Shopify storefronts.
- Pull data from diversified channels
- Build reports and dashboards from scratch
- Experience in Google Data Studio or similar visualization tools
- Must be attentive to detail, problem solver, and complete deliverables promptly
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Can work on the graveyard and/or mid-shift following the US Eastern Time
- Nice to have: Experience in any A/B Testing software, preferably Intelligems (https://intelligems.io/)
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates desire to learn and grow, take on more responsibilities along the way. Join our team now!