We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our digital growth marketing team in the US. This teammate will assist with ongoing graphic design projects, creating images, and video editing while making sure branding guidelines are followed. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and continue learning and growing during their career. This is a remote position.
- Work From Home
- Performance and Referral Bonuses
- Paid US Holidays and Time Offs
- Design static graphics for ad sets (emails, ads, social posts, landing pages) and also some print formats (direct mailers, catalogs).
- Landing page design
- Create website banners and graphics
- Edit creative assets (crop, resize, etc.)
- Leverage existing creative assets to refresh brand identity book
- Light video editing
- Light animation work (i.e. GIF's)
- Willingness to support with various additional ad-hoc requests as needed
- Must have at least 2+ years of experience in Video Editing and Graphics Design
- Must have experience in using Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, Indesign & Photoshop)
- Familiarity in using Figma is a plus
- Must be able to do image and video editing
- Must be able to create digital/whitepaper/e-commerce designs
- Must be able to create landing page and web banners/graphics (Basic web development (front-end exp is a plus)
- Must be able to follow branding standards
- Must have experience or willing to work the graveyard shift
- Must be able to communicate well in the English language
When you apply, please send a link to a Google Drive folder or Dropbox Folder that has exactly 1 JPEG example of a social media post, one JPEG of an email design, and one video sample. Only send one of each (choose your favorite example).
Make sure the link sharing is set up so we can view and share them with my team. No applications will be considered without this link.
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of our team. Ideal candidates will have a desire to learn and grow, and take on more responsibilities along the way.