We are seeking a talented and creative Multimedia Designer to join our fast-paced marketing team. As a Multimedia Designer, you will be tasked to create visually appealing and engaging multimedia content across various platforms. Your role will involve designing and producing graphics - static and motion, videos, and other multimedia elements to enhance brand presence and effectively communicate our message to the target market.
This role is great for someone who thrives under pressure and grow.
- Work From Home
- Performance and Referral Bonuses
- Paid US Holidays and Time Off
- Design - create multimedia content, including static graphics, motion, videos, and interactive elements for different platforms which includes but not limited to social media, web banners, e-mail templates, landing pages, presentation deck, short-form video reels, etc. You will also.edit and enhance existing multimedia content to improve quality and effectiveness of the design.
- Communication - You will collaborate with different teams to understand the objectives and requirements of the design brief. You will also have the opportunity to contribute creative inputs for new projects and initiatives.
- Research - You will be assisting in doing research to help gather information on what’s new in the design trend, updates on creative tools, and competitive analysis.
- 2+ years of experience in creating multimedia designs - static, motion, and video editing.
- 2+ years of experience with different adobe creative tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Aftereffects, Premiere, XD)
- A portfolio which shows your ability to create engaging designs as well as your versatility.
- Experience with other design tools such as Figma, Webflow, Canva, etc.
- Experience with doing light HTML/CSS coding is a plus but not required
- Must be proficient in english communication both written and oral
- Must possess keen eye for detail and organizational skills
- Must be able to work on US hours and fixed schedule
- Amenable to using a time tracker
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of our team. Ideal candidates will have a desire to learn and grow, and take on more responsibilities along the way.
Do you already have a pre-recorded video? Include it in your portfolio and we can review it instead! Make sure you've provided a brief summary about you, your work achievements and why you're the next best hire!
Start your video recording here!
Completion of video recording helps us expedite the application process a few days earlier than expected!