Junior PHP / Full Stack Developer
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and wants continuous learning and growth during their career.
- Work From Home
- Performance and Referral Bonuses
- Paid US Holidays and Time Offs
- Health benefits
- Website building and maintaining.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- Proficient in GIT techniques and repository management – working experience with Docker, Bootstrap.
- Integrate HTML with CMS. Implement and develop CMS customizations and integrations as per project requirements.
- As many of our clients are in the healthcare and finance industries, we require an understanding and adherence to WCAG accessibility standards as well as HIPPA and PII/PHI standards.
- Knowledge of React or .NET is a plus.
- Dedicated team player; Collaborate with teams, both internal and client-facing.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- Gather and understand client requirements.
- Unit test and take accountability for the quality of your work.
- Estimate effort required to implement changes and enhancements.
- Candidates must have high intelligence, be easy-going, focused, and organized. This position requires a strong personality that can easily juggle multiple projects at once, while also communicating with internal/external clients as to various project progress at any point in time. This is a fast-paced, high-energy environment where day-to-day work can be difficult to predict. If this does not sound like a challenge that excites you, then this position is not for you. Excellent communication skills are required, as is an ability to learn quickly.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, and on the basis of disability.
- Must be attentive to detail, problem solver, and complete deliverables promptly
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Can work on the graveyard following the US Central/Eastern Time
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates desire to learn and grow, take on more responsibilities along the way. Join our team now!