We are looking for an SEO Assistant to join our team in the US. This is a remote position. This teammate will work on Search Engine Optimization focused on audting content posting, backlinking, leads generation and e-mail campaigns and reporting SEO. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with well-known brands and continue learning and growing during their career.
- Work From Home
- Performance and Referral Bonuses
- Paid US Holidays and Time Offs
- Keyword research
- Posting content to site (core site, blog, landing pages based on copy and design templates) Refresh and reoptimize content
- Use various tools to find information (ie: contact information or list of URLs) on Google, prospecting tools & SEO tools for Backlinking
- Use various methods to find and compile link opportunities on a partner's domain. Assistant will need a thorough understanding of content quality & context.
- Run cold email outreach campaigns in outreach tool, using templates, personalization, uploading new leads to find potential partners.
- Reach out to cold prospects individually through LinkedIn or email
- Track and report on keyword positions
- Technical SEO auditing and maintenance
- SEO Reports - Pull data from Ahrefs and compile notable links - good or bad. Using reporting template provided and identify opportunities based on trends and report keyword positions
- Log into platforms, screening submissions through a framework and compiling images for guest posts.
- Must have experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Must have experience with SEO backlinking
- Must have experience auditing content contributions for SEO
- Must have experience with Keyword Research
- Must have experience with SEO Auditing
- Must be able to update the information of websites as required
- Must be proficient with SEO tools such as Ahrefs, SEMRush, Google Analytics, CMS (such as Wordpress, Prismic, Wix), etc.
- Must have experience with LinkedIn and other lead generation tools such as Mailshake, Getprospect, etc.
- Great English communication skills (Written and Oral)
- Can work graveyard hours
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of our team. Ideal candidates will have a desire to learn and grow, and take on more responsibilities along the way.