We are looking for a Design Assistant with a good eye in designing different digital and print collaterals for a big brand in the financial technology industry. Your task involves designing collaterals for different departments such as sales, marketing and more! This involves designing (but not limited to) presentation decks, infographics, social media collaterals!
As a Design Assistant, you must have a keen eye on designing aesthetically pleasing work while following the brand guidelines, identifying the best design for your target audience, collaborating with different departments and quick turn around on delivering the collaterals. You will also assist in organizing the design assets. As you grow with the role, you will eventually take responsibility in creating designs from scratch.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known Fintech brand and wants continuous learning and growth during their career.
- Work From Home
- Performance, Attendance, and Referral Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Offs
- Health Card
- Create decks and / or visually enhance internal docs / proposals presentations (Lookbooks, infographics, project templates. etc.)
- Design static graphics for ad sets, display ads, social posts, website, etc.
- Edit and iterate off existing creative assets (crop, resize, text overlays, etc.)
- Stitch and edit short video and GIF content as needed
- Collaborate with different departments within the organization to identify the designs needed
- Organize, clean and sort the design files
- 3+ years of graphics and image editing experience
- Experience with Adobe Suite for graphic design (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Experience with using Figma
- Experience with Adobe Suite for video editing (After Effects and Premiere Pro) preferred
- Experience creating presentation decks, infographics, and other digital collaterals such as social media, web banners, landing pages, etc.
- Familiarity with GMail and Slack for team communication
- Experience working in Graveyard shift on a full time basis
- Saving, organizing and filing creative assets for easy/quick access and swift coordinate / collaboration w/ creative department
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates desire to learn and grow, take on more responsibilities along the way. Join our team now!
Jumpstart your application by filling out our application form AND completing the video recording ahead of time! Here's the link to our video recording for you to complete:
Start your video recording here!
Do you already have a pre-recorded video? Include it in your portfolio and we can review it instead! Make sure you've provided a brief summary about you, your work achievements and why you're the next best hire!
Completion of video recording helps us expedite the application process a few days earlier than expected!