We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our digital growth marketing team in the US. This teammate will assist with ongoing graphic design projects, creating images, and video editing while making sure branding guidelines are followed.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and continue learning and growing during their career. This is a remote position.
- Work From Home
- Performance and Referral Bonuses
- Paid US Holidays and Time Offs
- Website UI/UX Design (not development)
- Landing Page Designs Banner designs (website and email)
- Creating assets for digital ads
- Thumbnail Design - for YouTube videos / Ads
- Convert briefs and written content into digestible visual formats (infographics, etc.)
- Designing layouts (Print / Website)
- At least 2+ years in UI/UX Designer/Multimedia Design
- Must have experience in using Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, Indesign, XD & Photoshop)
- Experience using Figma and Canva is a plus
- Must have experience and understanding of UI/UX design
- Must be able to create motion designs (GIFs and etc.) for ads
- Must be able to do image and video editing
- Must be able to create digital/print
- Must be able to create landing page and web banners/graphics
- Must be able to follow branding standards for multiple brands
- Must be open to working the Graveyard shift
- Must be able to communicate well in the English language
When you apply, please send a link to a Google Drive folder or Dropbox Folder that has exactly 1 JPEG example of a landing page/web design, one JPEG of an email design, and one video sample. Only send one of each (choose your favorite example).
Make sure the link sharing is set up so we can view and share them with my team. No applications will be considered without this link.
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of our team. Ideal candidates will have a desire to learn and grow, and take on more responsibilities along the way.