Salesforce (SFDC) Administrator
GrowthAssistant is looking for a Salesforce (SFDC) Administrator for our growth marketing team. This teammate facilitates end-to-end Salesforce CRM administration from automation to report generation and manages the administration of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC).
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and wants continuous learning and growth during their career.
- Work From Home
- Attendance, Performance, and Referral Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Offs
- Health Insurance Card
- Execute Salesforce CRM (SFDC) Administration involving and not limited to the following tasks:
- Workflows and automation
- Field creation and updates
- Data imports and clean-up
- Report generation
- Dashboard building
- Create and test use cases and perform quality checks using SQL programming
- Provide complex analysis and recommendations on a course of action based on findings
- Set up, manage, and optimize the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) environment
- Configure, manage and support the SFMC environment, including but not limited to data extensions, users, user roles, and integrations
- Prepare data set for email marketing campaigns and maintain synchronized data from Salesforce CRM to Marketing Cloud
- 2+ years of solid Salesforce (SFDC) administration experience is a must-have
- Expert in using Microsoft Excel (can do advanced formulas) and used it for 2+ years for data manipulation and analytics is a must-have
- Should know SQL programming within the SFDC environment
- Strongly preferred 1+ years of experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) administration
- Certification in Salesforce Administration and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administration is a big plus
- Must be analytical, attentive to details, highly organized, proactive, and prompt in completing deliverables
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Can work on graveyard shift following any timezones in the US
Jumpstart your application by filling out our application form AND completing the video recording ahead of time! Here's the link to our video recording for you to complete:
Do you already have a pre-recorded video? Include it in your portfolio, and we can review it instead! Make sure you've provided a brief summary about yourself, your work achievements, and why you're the next best hire!
Completion of video recording helps us expedite the application process a few days earlier than expected!
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates desire to learn and grow, take on more responsibilities along the way, and be resourceful enough to gather enough information to help provide accurate analysis and insights. Join our team now!