Podcast Video Editor
We are looking for an energetic and experienced Design Assistant who will help our clients with their daily operations, business, and personal-related tasks. You will be working with an exciting startup organization of eager and young professionals who are hungry for growth and opportunities!
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and wants continuous learning and growth during their career.
- Work From Home
- Performance, Attendance, and Referral Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Offs
- Health Insurance Card
- Create video content from existing 12-15 minute long podcasts (i.e. create a visual presentation of the full podcast using audio as transcribed content embedded in the video) - client to provide podcast content, a library of assets for b-roll/background, and creative brief for the project
- Cross-reference podcast transcriptions (Google Doc) with video transcriptions (generated by Premiere Pro) to ensure 100% accuracy of content/grammar/spelling/etc. - alert client if any content/grammar/spelling concerns prior to publication (i.e. if unsure, ask!)
- Edit 15-second videos for Instagram. 1080x1080 pixels and 1080x1920 pixels - client to provide creative brief and assets
- Edit 30-second videos for YouTube Shorts. 1080x1920 pixels - client to provide creative brief and assets
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to follow directions is critical - the client will provide very specific creative briefs and work will be iterative off that brief
- This role does not require, seek, or need a designer that wants creative freedom or artistic liberties - the client will provide VERY prescriptive, clear creative direction that must be administered accordingly and without any nuance or creative interpretations by the designer
- 2+ years of video editing experience
- Experience with and access to Premiere Pro is a must-have (Premiere Pro is required as it has the ability to translate podcasts with 90% accuracy)
- Experience with and access to Adobe After-Effects is a must-have (After-Effects will not be utilized for the initial role/projects but will be the key to long-term placement as future projects will require After-Effects)
- Ability to work PST
- Experience with and access to all Adobe design products preferred
- Familiarity with Slack and Gmail for internal comms
- Saving, organizing, and filing creative assets for easy/quick access and swift collaboration
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates desire to learn and grow, and take on more responsibilities along the way. Join our team now!