Shopify Supply Chain Specialist
We are looking for a Shopify Supply Chain Specialist to join our growth marketing team of an e-commerce technology company and liquidity platform in the US. This teammate will assist with the procurement, product data, and freight or logistics of the company.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and wants continuous learning and growth during their career. This is a remote position.
- Work From Home
- Attendance, Performance, and Referral Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Offs
- Health Insurance Card
- Assist in the day-to-day order management and system maintenance activities of the Wholesale Ops Team
- Assist in the Wholesale Account setup, order entry and fulfillment process and related activities with finance, inventory, distribution, etc.
- Work closely with warehouse, inventory and other teams to drive operational success for wholesale.
- Manage all brand collateral elements for partner onboarding and item master setup
- Partner with Customer service on customer returns and the reverse logistics process
- Attention to detail, smart and flexible problem solver - a persistent personality is key!
- 2+ years experience with an order management system/ERP (Skubana preferred)
- Experience with ecomm brands
- Strong communication skills (written primarily - to warehouse re: order issues, resolutions, etc.)
- Proficient with G Suite and Slack
Nice to Have:
- Intermediate experience w/ Google Sheets or Excel (v lookups, pivot tables, ifs, etc.)
- Experience with freight forwarding and/or shipping
- Place Purchase orders & follow up with suppliers
Jumpstart your application by filling out our application form AND completing the video recording ahead of time! Here's the link to our video recording for you to complete:
Do you already have a pre-recorded video? Include it in your portfolio, and we can review it instead! Make sure you've provided a brief summary about yourself, your work achievements, and why you're the next best hire!
Completion of video recording helps us expedite the application process a few days earlier than expected!
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of our team. Ideal candidates have the desire to learn and grow and take on more responsibilities along the way. Join our team now!