Amazon Brand Management Specialist
We are looking for an Amazon Brand Management Specialist to join our growth marketing team. This teammate will facilitate the end-to-end operational assistance for brands advertised in Amazon Seller Central.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and wants continuous learning and growth during their career.
- Work From Home
- Performance, Attendance, and Referral Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Offs
- Health Insurance Card
- Create, manage, and optimize Amazon listings
- Update bulk inventory files and upload them to Amazon
- Work with Amazon support to troubleshoot and fix inventory and fulfillment issues
- Help track inventory and create purchase orders
- Moderate review, social, and other user-generated content following SOPs
- Assist in other tactical brand management tasks as needed (e.g., manage deals and coupons, update site and listing content)
- Ad-hoc reporting and dashboarding as needed
- Other ad-hoc marketing and e-commerce duties as needed
- 2+ years of experience with brand management on Amazon Seller Central is a must-have
- 2+ years of experience with intermediate to advanced Google Sheets or MS Excel is a must-have
- Experience with writing and iterating on role-related SOPS is preferred
- Familiarity with Slack and Gmail for internal communication
- Should be highly organized, detail-oriented, proactive, and complete deliverables on time
- Can work the graveyard shift following any timezone in the US
Jumpstart your application by filling out our application form AND completing the video recording ahead of time! Here's the link to our video recording for you to complete:
Do you already have a pre-recorded video? Include it in your portfolio, and we can review it instead! Make sure you've provided a brief summary about yourself, your work achievements, and why you're the next best hire!
Completion of video recording helps us expedite the application process a few days earlier than expected!
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates desire to learn and grow and take on more responsibilities along the way. Join our team now!