Influencer Marketing Specialist
We are looking for an Influencer Marketing Specialist to join our growth marketing team. This teammate sources and builds a roster of macro and micro-influencers, checks Influencer Analytics to input into the trackers and monitors Influencer Live Campaigns daily.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and who values continuous learning and growth in their career.
- Work From Home
- Sign-on Bonus of $ 500 (until December 31, 2023)
- Performance, Attendance, and Referral Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Offs
- Health Insurance Card
- Source new partnership opportunities and create influencer casting lists, both macro and micro
- Diligently vets opportunities to ensure brand alignment, authenticity, and relevance prior to presenting for approval
- Conduct outreach to approved partners and skillfully garner their engagement and participation in the campaign
- Support Partnership Managers in uploading relevant data analytics that has been uploaded into CreatorIQ and input them into the Client Trackers twice a week
- Check campaigns slated to go live on a certain date thrice a day (morning, lunch, evening)
- Should have strong experience in sourcing and finding strong leads and be extremely detail-oriented
- Should have strong multi-tasking skills and be able to switch gears occasionally based on the specific category of influencers to search for
- Should be conditioned to think outside the box and identify new category niches to tap into
- At least 2 years of experience in working with an influencer/affiliate/digital marketing agency and executing influencer campaigns is a must-have
- Must have a good understanding of how YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram platforms work
- Solid understanding of omnichannel and digital marketing
- Has working knowledge of attribution in digital marketing
- Must have a strong understanding of how influencer and affiliate marketing can work together
- Preferably with experience in CreatorIQ, Grin, Izea, and other similar platforms
- Knowledgeable of the basic functions in Google Sheets
- Has a strong internal motivation to get the job done and done well
- Has incredible attention to detail and is capable of multi-tasking and coordinating several projects at once
- Displays accountability, always meeting deadlines and keeping commitments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have worked in the graveyard/night shift schedule for the last 6 months following any timezone in the US
Jumpstart your application by filling out our application form AND completing the video recording ahead of time!
Here's the link to our video recording for you to complete: Start your video recording here!
Do you already have a pre-recorded video? Include it in your portfolio, and we can review it instead! Make sure you've provided a brief summary about yourself, your work achievements, and why you're the next best hire!
Completion of video recording helps us expedite the application process a few days earlier than expected!
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates desire to learn and grow and take on more responsibilities along the way. Join our team now!