Shopify Marketing Assistant
GrowthAssistant is looking for a Shopify Marketing Assistant with a technical flair in marketing. You will be working with one of the fastest growth marketing agencies in the US!
- Work From Home
- Performance and Referral Bonuses
- Paid US Holidays and Time Offs
- Health benefits
- We’re looking for someone who is comfortable working with email address configuration and migrating email accounts.
- You will organize and maintain the digital assets library
- You will assist in creating content calendars based on requests from marketers. Specifically, incorporate requests from marketers and synthesize them into a content calendar format
- You will help with researching holidays and generate possible ideas to add to a content calendar
- Generate coupon codes and make website changes on Shopify (no coding required)
- Respond to communications in a timely manner, escalate and alert teams via Slack/phone/text when unexpected trends or errors are detected.
- 2+ years of experience with Shopify app configurations.
- Must have experience with integrating various Shopify apps such as (but not limited to): Gorgias, Klaviyo, etc.
- Must have an experience with Google Merchant Center, Facebook Business Suite, and other marketing tools.
- Must have an experience with email configuration and migration.
- Must have experience with e-commerce marketing of brands
- Working experience with HTML/CSS/Liquid is nice to have
- Experience with designing and creating landing pages using tools like gempages, build.io, etc. is a plus
- Must be able to follow the agreed timeline and meet deadlines
- Can work graveyard hours
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of our team. Ideal candidates will have a desire to learn and grow, take on more responsibilities along the way, and be resourceful enough to gather enough information to help you provide accurate analysis and insights.