Project Management Assistant
We are looking for an energetic and experienced Project Management Assistant with experience in handling the organization's daily operations and business tasks.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants continuous learning and growth for their career.
- Work From Home
- Attendance, Performance, and Referral Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Offs
- Health Insurance Card
- Organizing projects in Notion (i.e. tag stakeholders that are involved, request additional info if it’s lacking, prioritize against other stakeholders, etc.)
- Setting up new initiatives or projects in Notion - based on clear, prescriptive direction provided by the client
- Daily follow-up on deliverables with various stakeholders inside and outside of the organization - strong written comms required
- Provide daily status updates in accordance with the preferred format of the POC
- Ability to take minute/meeting notes in real-time during meetings in order to share key insights with the team post-meeting
- Ad hoc administrative tasks as requested by the POC
- 2+ years of experience with event-based project management (more aligned with EA project management)
- 2+ years of experience with G Suite
- Experience with Notion or similar and Slack or similar
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Experience with non-profit organizations
If you want to learn and grow, take on more responsibilities along the way, and are resourceful enough to gather accurate analysis and insights then you are our ideal candidate!