Hubspot Web Designer
We are looking for an energetic and experienced Webflow Designer who will help our clients with their daily operations, business, and personal-related tasks. You will be working with an exciting startup organization of eager and young professionals who are hungry for growth and opportunities!
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and wants continuous learning and growth during their career.
- Work From Home
- Performance and Referral Bonuses
- Paid US Holidays and Time Offs
- Health benefits
- Create landing pages
- Make website changes as requested
- Assist in the development of a new brand and how to convey it cohesively across our multiple Web properties.
- Create site layout/user interface by using standard HTML / CSS
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Experience with some design and landing page creation (from templates using tools like build.io or gempages)
- Experience with Figma + Canva nice-to-have - NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in creating HubSpot Landing Page is a MUST
- Must be attentive to detail, problem solver, and complete deliverables promptly
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Can work on the graveyard following the US Central Time
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates desire to learn and grow, take on more responsibilities along the way. Join our team now