Email Design Assistant
We are looking for an energetic and experienced Email Marketing Design Assistant who will help our clients with their daily operations and business. You will be working with an exciting startup organization of eager and young professionals who are hungry for growth and opportunities!
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and wants continuous learning and growth during their career.
- Work From Home
- Performance and Referral Bonuses
- Paid US Holidays and Time Offs
- Health benefits
- Design graphics for email marketing campaigns (as well as ad sets, display ads, social, landing pages, etc. as needed)
- Edit and iterate off existing creative assets (crop, resize, text overlays, etc.)
- Stitch and edit short video and GIF content for digital campaigns across channels
- Strong attention to detail
- Create decks and visually enhance internal docs and presentations
- Sample graphics portfolio from some of our current talent can be found here
- 3+ years of graphics design and editing experience
- Experience with Adobe Suite for graphic design (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Familiarity with Gmail and Slack for team communication is a PLUS
- Experience with Canva for quick mockups and editing is a PLUS
- Ability to work on US hours
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates desire to learn and grow, take on more responsibilities along the way. Join our team now!