Design and Video Assistant
We are looking for a Video Design Assistant to join a growth marketing team in the US. This teammate will assist with campaign management, reporting, providing insights, QA & testing!
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and continue learning and growing during their career.
- Work From Home
- Attendance, Performance, and Referral Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Offs
- Health Insurance Card
As a Video Design Assistant, you will help us monitor and manage our social media initiatives by providing accurate data and insights on our ongoing campaigns.
Edit and resize video ads for paid social and search channels (Meta, Google, YouTube, TikTok, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.) based on provided notes
- Follow client brand guidelines
- Follow channel best practices (safe zones, client logos, CTAs)
- Follow file naming conventions
- Maintain good file structure and organization in project files and Google Drive
- Upload ads to Frame.io for review
- 3+ years of video animation, and design experience
- Experience with Adobe Suite for video editing, animation, and design (After Effects, Premiere Pro, )
- Knowledge of safe zones and best practices on Meta, Google, TikTok, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.
- Great English communication skills
- Must be able to follow the agreed timeline and meet deadlines
- Can work graveyard hours
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Airtable for project management
- Experience designing/animating direct-response ads
- Experience using Frame.io
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates will desire to learn and grow, take on more responsibilities along the way, and be resourceful enough to gather enough information to help you provide accurate analysis and insights.