E-commerce Design Assistant
We are looking for an energetic and experienced E-commerce Design Assistant who will be tasked to design e-commerce related collaterals such as ad designs, product mock-ups, product design listings, and so much more! You will be working with an exciting startup organization of eager and young professionals who are hungry for growth and opportunities!
- Work From Home
- Attendance, Performance, and Referral Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Offs
- Health Insurance Card
- Create visually appealing and engaging designs for e-commerce platforms.
- Develop innovative concepts and ideas to enhance the user experience and drive sales.
- Design and optimize graphics for different digital platforms, including websites, social media, and mobile applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure brand consistency
- Keep up with industry trends and best practices in e-commerce design.
- Generate high-quality visuals, including product images, banners, infographics, and promotional materials.
- Ensure designs are in line with brand guidelines and maintain a cohesive visual identity.
- Provide support for web development and assist in implementing design elements into the e-commerce platform.
- 3+ years in design experience - creating static, motion graphic, and video editing work
- Experience with e-commerce design brands
- Experience designing e-commerce storefronts
- Advanced proficiency on utilizing adobe creative tools and other design software such as Figma and Canva
- An organized portfolio showcasing your design works (preferably e-commerce related brands)
- Strong understanding in design trends, color theory, and typography.
- Detail oriented with a strong sense of visual aesthetics.
- Ability to work on US timezones
- Strong communication skills - both oral and writtem
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates desire to learn, grow and take on more responsibilities along the way. Join our team now!