GrowthAssistant is looking for a Campaign Management Assistant for our growing team. This teammate is involved in maintaining Salesforce data integrity by uploading new accounts and contacts while preventing duplicates, along with creating comprehensive reports for marketing campaigns. Additionally, the responsibilities encompass updating various Salesforce fields for marketing attribution, managing database cleanliness, and efficiently matching new accounts and contacts from different sources.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and wants continuous learning and growth during their career.
- Work From Home
- Attendance, Performance, and Referral Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Offs
- Health Insurance Card
- Upload new accounts/contacts in Salesforce, ensure we don't create duplicates, and upload all necessary fields
- Create reports for campaigns in Salesforce
- Update various Salesforce fields for marketing meeting attribution
- Marketing attribution
- Contact/Account uploads
- Database cleaning (deduping, lead conversions, updating fields, etc.)
- Account/contact matching when we get new lists from events, leads, etc.
- Able to create effective Salesforce reports with the right filters and fields
- Assign accounts to SDRs in Salesforce
- Proactively manage the marketing calendar to stay ahead of campaigns
- Set up SalesLoft email campaigns in SalesLoft
- Highly detail-oriented and demonstrated ability to follow process documentation with little to no errors
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working with CRM tools
- Intermediate proficiency in GSheet/Excel (pivot tables/VLOOKUP)
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce is a plus!
- Slack/Gmail experience for internal communications experience is a plus
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Can work on the graveyard shift following any US time zone (PST)
Jumpstart your application by filling out our application form AND completing the video recording ahead of time! Here's the link to our video recording for you to complete:
Do you already have a pre-recorded video? Include it in your portfolio, and we can review it instead! Make sure you've provided a brief summary about yourself, your work achievements, and why you're the next best hire!
Completion of video recording helps us expedite the application process a few days earlier than expected!
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of our team. Ideal candidates desire to learn and grow, take on more responsibilities along the way, and be resourceful enough to gather enough information to help provide accurate analysis and insights. Join our team now!