Digital Marketing Analyst - Social Media Community Management
GrowthAssistant is looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join our team in a work-from-home setup.
- 2+ years of organic social media experience (community management/comms, content management etc.)
- Experience with Google Suite and Slack
- Experience with content creation/moderation (any experience with AI a bonus!)
- Familiarity with a project management tool (Monday.com preferred)
Preferred but not required:
- Experience with basics of Sprout Social
- Basic creative edits in Canva (i.e. resizing, overlays, basic video editing) - client to provide brand guidelines and existing creative assets to iterate off
- Experience with research and outreach
- Community management and content moderation for paid ads and organic social media including Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok, Twitter, LinkedIn, Threads, YouTube
- Community engagement within our client social media accounts, tagged posts, creator profiles and relevant industry content
- Escalate member issues flagged on social media to the customer support team
- Manage and monitor social sentiment via Social Listening feature in Sprout Social - client to provide training
- Build and/or enhance Community Management playbook to further operationalize core social media tasks - client to provide clear expectations and playbook template/examples
- Schedule/Post organic content on social platforms, as needed - client to provide copy and creative
- Pulling data for social sentiment and community engagement into a recap report at the end of each month
- Ad hoc tasks as assigned by client - client to provide clear, prescriptive direction
Ready for a rewarding adventure? Join our team before December 31, 2023, and snag a dazzling $500 signing bonus!
Submit your application by completing the form on the right side now!
Also, showcase your unique personality in a quick video here [ https://myint.video/aLAPxnqv ] and tell us why you're the perfect fit.
Your journey starts now – seize the opportunity, be part of our dynamic team, and earn your $500 sign-on bonus after 90 days of active service. We can't wait to welcome you aboard!
About Growth Assistant:
Growth Assistant provides trained, full-time offshore employees to handle manual tasks for campaign management, design, and reporting. We help marketing teams focus on brand, strategy, and results, leaving their manual, repetitive, implementation work to a qualified Growth Assistant.
Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes work-life balance.
Growth Assistant benefits include work-from-home setup, paid holidays, health insurance, PTO, and training opportunities.