We are looking for a Search Engine Marketing Specialist to join our growth marketing team in the US. This is a remote position. This teammate will assist with campaign management, reporting, providing insights, QA & Testing! This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and continue learning and growing during their career.
- Work From Home
- Performance and Referral Bonuses
- Paid US Holidays and Time Offs
As a Search Engine Marketing Assistant, you will help us monitor and manage our social media initiatives by providing accurate data and insights into our ongoing campaigns.
- Campaign Management - You create, execute ad changes, manage, and optimize campaigns in different platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Bing Ads, etc.), troubleshoot issues on the digital platforms, UTM Set-up and Integration when needed.
- Testing & Reporting - You collect and analyze data, perform daily and weekly reporting, and build dashboards with the information. You will need to analyze user engagement (e.g. Click through rate) and provide rational interpretation of data.
- Communication - You respond to communications in a timely manner, escalate and alert teams via Slack/phone/text when unexpected trends or errors are detected.
- Must have 4+ years experience with Search Engine Marketing
- Must have 4+ years experience creating, launching, and optimizing PPC campaigns in Google Ads and Bing
- Experience in Google Ads UI or Editor
- Must be able to analyze and interpret metrics from different digital platforms (Facebook, Google analytics, etc.)
- Understanding of Excel (leveraging pivot tables, vlookups, etc.)
- Great English communication skills
- Must be able to follow an agreed timeline and meet deadlines
- Can work graveyard hours
Jumpstart your application by sending your resume and completing the video recording ahead of time! Here's the link to our video recording for you to complete:
Completion of video recording helps us expedite the application process a few days earlier than expected!
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of our team. Ideal candidates will have a desire to learn and grow, take on more responsibilities along the way, and be resourceful enough to gather enough information to help you provide accurate analysis and insights.