Shopify Documentation Assistant
We are looking for a Shopify Assistant to join our growth marketing team in the US. This is a remote position. This teammate will assist with making sure newly acquired Shopify websites are properly running based on the company’s standards - This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-established digital brand, and continue learning and growing during their career.
- Work From Home
- Performance and Referral Bonuses
- Paid US Holidays and Time Offs
- Health Card
Administrative - You will be working on organizing, preparing, coordinating, clean up data, manage Shopify inventory and managing various tasks and documents to support operations
Customer service - You will be taking care of our client’s customer by providing assistance via chat/email/phone. Having an empathetic ear will be ideal for this role
Influencer Marketing - You will manage influencer orders placed on the shopify store
Communication - You respond to communications in a timely manner, escalate and alert teams via Slack/phone/text when unexpected trends or errors are detected, scheduling team meetings
- Must have +1 year(s) of experience managing/handling shopify websites from creation to order fullfillment
- Must have experience with various online tools such as Klaviyo, Slack, Gorgias, and Shopify
- Must have experience creating landing pages using designing tools such as Gempages, build.io, etc.
- Must have good english communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Must be able to follow agreed timeline and meet deadlines
- Must have a solid understanding of Excel (leveraging pivot tables, vlookup, etc.)
- Must be able to work on a graveyard shift
- Must have experience working in a team setting with interdependent tasks
- Able to thrive in a fast paced work environment
- Strong Attention to details
- Fast learner and willing to be trained
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates will have an eye for details, organized, desire to learn and grow, take on more responsibilities along the way!