Affiliate / Influencer Marketer
We are looking for an Affiliate / Influencer Marketer to join our growth marketing team. This teammate will facilitate the end-to-end process in affiliate and influencer marketing from sourcing, outreach, contract coordination, and negotiation, briefing of branding guidelines, fulfillment/logistics support, management of ongoing campaigns, and ensuring QA on influencer content until campaign/performance reporting.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and who values continuous learning and growth in their career.
- Work From Home
- Sign-on Bonus of $ 500 (until December 31, 2023)
- Performance, Attendance, and Referral Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Offs
- Health Insurance Card
- Build lists of qualified affiliates/influencers based on client parameters (# of followers, engagement, content alignment with the brand's mission, estimated CAC, etc.)
- Manage tracking spreadsheet and provide reporting (# of outreaches, response rate)
- Templated outreach and coordination (mostly email but ability to communicate over the phone as well if needed)
- Manage outreach administrative / data entry touch-points
- Escalate issues when appropriate regarding affiliates/influencers' contract negotiation and/or deliverables
- Facilitate contract closing
- Draft project briefing documents, with client guidance, so affiliates/influencers can understand product messaging and guidelines for content creation
- Quality check ongoing campaigns (review if the content posted is within the guidelines)
- 2+ years of experience executing influencer marketing or affiliate marketing campaigns is a must-have
- Intermediate to Proficient experience with MS Excel or Google Sheets is a must-have
- Experience executing a social media strategy (creating posts, replying to comments, etc.)
- Experience with UGC generation/outreach
- Experience with Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, and LinkedIn as influencer sourcing and outreach platforms
- Experience with influencer marketing platforms like Aspire.io, Lumanu, Grin, HypeAuditor, Impact, or other similar tools
- Experience with Asana, Slack, DocuSign, and similar tools
- Should be friendly, relatable, highly organized, solution-oriented, proactive, and have strong attention to detail
- Should have strong written and verbal English communication skills (“phone-level” skills)
- Must have graveyard/night shift schedule in the last 6 months in any timezone in the US
Jumpstart your application by filling out our application form AND completing the video recording ahead of time! Here's the link to our video recording for you to complete:
Do you already have a pre-recorded video? Include it in your portfolio, and we can review it instead! Make sure you've provided a brief summary about yourself, your work achievements, and why you're the next best hire!
Completion of video recording helps us expedite the application process a few days earlier than expected!
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates desire to learn and grow and take on more responsibilities along the way. Join our team now!