We are looking for a HubSpot Expert to join GrowthAssistant’s internal core team. This teammate maintains and up levels our HubSpot database while supporting various one-off projects for our Marketing team.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants continuous learning and growth during their career.
- Work From Home
- Performance and Referral Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Offs
- Health Insurance Card
- Ability to create custom workflows, pipelines, and automation (e.g., lead scoring)
- Create sophisticated reports for meetings (scheduled, held), deals, leads, etc., in Hubspot
- Monitor and optimize the performance of email sequences
- Create A/B Tests for email sequences
- Ensure 100% data quality by identifying and filling in missing data points e.g., older leads
- Monitor deal pipeline to ensure leads are getting worked on, in the right lead stage, etc.
- Research information to enrich incoming leads
- Support Lead Generation, reporting, and other marketing activities
- 2+ years experience with managing Hubspot CRM is a must-have
- Strong technical Hubspot experience who needs to understand this CRM on a deep level is a must-have
- Proficient to Advanced user of Google Sheets (can do advanced formulas) is a must-have
- Outreach experience (e.g., cold email outreach campaigns) is a nice-to-have
- Google Data Studio experience is a nice-to-have
- Must be a problem solver and has the willingness to adapt since every day brings new challenges and tasks
- Must be data-driven, tech-savvy, highly organized, detail-oriented, proactive, and complete deliverables promptly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can work in graveyard shift following any timezone in the US
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates desire to learn and grow and take on more responsibilities along the way. Join our team now!