Social Media Manager
We are looking for a Growth Assistant to join our marketing team in the US! A marketing generalist capable of flexing across various digital marketing platforms who has experience and/or passionate about the entertainment industry! This is a remote position and a great opportunity for someone who is genuinely interested in growth marketing!
- Remote work
- Referral Incentives
- Paid Time Offs
- Paid US Holidays
- Health Card
Social media management - You will be working on managing various social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok. Creating content calendars and post organic content
Community Management - You will engage and respond to people on the mentioned social media platforms above, providing them with the appropriate information they would need.
Research - You will be responsible for doing research specifically in marketing. This includes non-profit research, competitor research, marketing opportunities, and other related tasks.
Communication - You respond to communications in a timely manner, escalate and alert teams via Slack/phone/text when necessary.
- Must have 2+ years of experience with social media management and marketing on various social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook/IG, Twitter, and TikTok (paid ads experience is a plus)
- Must have 2+ years of experience using content calendar tools such as hootsuite, buffer, etc.
- Must have 2+ years of experience with community management
- 1+ year(s) of experience with G Suite
- Must have strong copywriting skills
- Must have basic experience with canva or any graphic design software
- Must have experience/passionate about the entertainment industry
- Must have excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
- Must be able to work on US hours
- Must be able to follow the agreed timeline and meet deadlines
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates will have a desire to learn and grow and take on more responsibilities along the way.