We are looking for an energetic and experienced Wordpress Developer who will help our clients with their daily operations, business, and personal-related tasks. You will be working with an exciting startup organization of eager and young professionals who are hungry for growth and opportunities!
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and wants continuous learning and growth during their career.
- Work From Home
- Attendance, Performance, and Referral Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Offs
- Basic website design (layouts, mock-ups using Adobe)
- Building websites using templates - copy and creative provided by others
- Build landing pages using templates - copy and creative provided by others
- Publish content on the website - client to provide content/creative
- Update website, refresh content and ensure backlinks are working, etc.
- 2+ years experience with Wordpress is a must-have
- Experience with Elementor or similar web dev customization platforms
- Basic understanding of UX/UI principles
- Light coding and/or customization
- Experience with Stripe (payment) integration
- Keyword optimization per client's directives
- Targeted keyword research
- Ad hoc SEO-related activity - client to provide training/prescriptive direction
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates desire to learn and grow, take on more responsibilities along the way. Join our team now