We are looking for an energetic and experienced Design Assistant who will help our clients with their daily operations, business, and personal-related tasks. You will be working with an exciting startup organization of eager and young professionals who are hungry for growth and opportunities!
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and wants continuous learning and growth during their career.
- Work From Home
- Attendance, Performance, and Referral Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Offs
- Design static graphics for ad sets, display ads, social posts, etc.
- Edit and iterate off existing creative assets (crop, resize, text overlays, etc.)
- Light animation work (i.e. GIF's)
- Mock products w/ client logos/marks/etc.
- Create collateral (brochures, solution guides, infographics) for sales enablement and digital channels
- Create decks and/or visually enhance internal docs/proposals/presentations (Lookbooks, infographics, project templates. etc.)
- Uphold existing brand standards
- Experience with Adobe Suite of design tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Attention to detail, organization and ability to juggle multiple projects
- Experience with Wix, Wordpress or similar
- Light video-editing experience
- Create new designs from scratch - creative briefs provided by client
- Uploading creative files to appropriate platforms (Hootsuite, Mailchimp, etc.)
- Saving, organizing and filing creative assets for easy/quick access and swift coordinate/collaboration w/ creative department
- Create fresh ideas for prospect sample products
- Build upon brand guidelines
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates desire to learn and grow, take on more responsibilities along the way. Join our team now