GrowthAssistant is looking for an experienced recruiter to join our team. We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to undertake all hiring activities, from advertising open roles to interviewing candidates and closing hires.
Recruitment Specialist responsibilities include connecting with potential candidates online and offline, screening applications, and supporting hiring managers. If you have experience evaluating candidates for roles of various fields and seniority levels, we’d like to meet you.
As we are a small startup environment, this person will wear a lot of hats. They need to be open to learning new things like working within our CMS, and creating and documenting business policies and best practices to name a few. Applicants need to be self-starters and resourceful.
This is a remote position.
Must have experience or willing to work on a graveyard shift
Salary is 30,000-45,000 PHP per month, depending on experience.
- Create and publish job ads in various portals
- Network with potential hires through social media or other Job portals
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Conduct initial phone interviews to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter, or similar role
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Facebook, Github and Stack Overflow
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Handled high volume recruitment for account managers, managerial, and executive-level roles
- Experience working with US-based or off-shore clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- English proficiency
- Experience working on a Graveyard Shift
- Experience of taking little direction and figuring things out on their own
Jumpstart your application by filling out our application form AND completing the video recording ahead of time!
Here's the link to our video recording for you to complete: Start your video recording here!
Do you already have a pre-recorded video? Include it in your portfolio, and we can review it instead! Make sure you've provided a brief summary about yourself, your work achievements, and why you're the next best hire!
Completion of video recording helps us expedite the application process a few days earlier than expected!
About the company:
GrowthAssistant is recruiting Growth Assistants (GAs) to join growth teams in the US. GAs assist with campaign management, reporting, insights, QA & Testing, creative, and more! Visit our website for more information www.growthassistant.com.